Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tempting Tuesday--Tattoo Edition Part 2

It's time once again for the best day of the week! Well, I think it is anyway. This edition focuses on tattooed hotties. I'm currently working on a short story where two of the three main characters are tattoo artists. Since I've been delving into tattoo pictures for inspiration, I thought it was the perfect theme for this week's edition. 

Enjoy these sexy inked men.


Well, hey there, sexy.



Hmmm, what's that hand doing? ;)



Mmm. Maybe it's because I live in the Pacific Northwest, but to me, there's something so sexy about a man in a beanie.




He screams "Bad Boy."



See you next Tuesday :)

*A word about the images used in this post* 

I do not own the rights to these pictures and have found them in online sources assumed to be public domain use. If you own the rights to any images used in this or other posts on this blog and would like the images removed, please contact me: authorarielstorm@gmail.com

Let's connect! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment