Monday, September 22, 2014

Welcome to my World

Hi there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm Ariel and I'm an indie romance author just starting my career.

I have always dabbled in writing but decided to take the leap into self-publishing recently. Look for snippets of my work-in-progress stories to be posted here soon.

I hope to have a vampire/paranormal erotic short romance released just before Halloween.

And, yes, I know that's like a month and change away. Call me a dreamer. Call me a procrastinator. That's just how I roll, I kinda like the pressure of a deadline breathing down my neck ;)

That's all for now, but go ahead and click the subscribe button to stay up to date on everything happening in Ariel's World!

Okay, you ready to get this party started? :)

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment