Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tempting Tuesday is back!--Lumberjack Edition

I'm baaaaack! Did you miss me?

I took an extended break to just decompress after the hustle and bustle of the holidays and to try to get started on my next writing project. I'll talk a little more about that next week, but for now, let's get to the reason we're all here today--hot, half-naked men!

Hmm, he sure looks like he knows how to swing an ax. 


What's sexier than a bearded man wearing flannel, I mean, really?

I don't know if he's actually swinging an ax here, but he looks hot!

Okay, he's technically not all "lumberjack'd" up, but c'mon, it's JOE.
See you next Tuesday :)

*A word about the images used in this post* 

I do not own the rights to these pictures and have found them in online sources assumed to be public domain use. If you own the rights to any images used in this or other posts on this blog and would like the images removed, please contact me: authorarielstorm@gmail.com

Let's connect! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment