Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Celebrate the Release of Red with a Valentine's Day Party!


From now until Valentine's Day, Saturday, February 14 I'll be blogging over at The Romance Studio's party site. Join me and over 50 other authors for this event. There will be lots of prizes up for grabs at the party, and I'll be giving away one free copy of Pulse.

I'll be sharing excerpts from my books, plus excerpts of my latest release which brings me to...
I'm happy to announce my short erotic romance Red is out now!


Here's the blurb:

Recently dumped and unemployed Jo May returns to her grandmother’s cabin on the Michigan Upper Peninsula to find her childhood friend Luke Herrera has transformed from an awkward lanky boy to a confident handsome man. As a snow storm rolls in off of Lake Superior the two become trapped together in the cabin. Alone in the close quarters, desires unfold and secrets come to light. When Jo learns what Luke really is, can she accept that she might be snowed in with a dangerous mythological predator?
Buy Red at All Romance, Amazon, Amazon UK and Nook.
Visit me at http://trsparties.com/author/astorm/ to read an excerpt of Red!

Let's connect! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment