Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tempting Tuesday--Halloween Edition!

Since next Tuesday is the release day for my short erotic paranormal Pulse, I'm sharing the Halloween themed Tempting Tuesday today.

That means you get to drool over hot men in uniforms and costumes a week early. That's not a problem, right? ;)

Without further ado...the men who put the tempting into this day of the week.
I have taken to calling him Hottie McHotterson!

Hmmm, Officer Shirtless has a pair of handcuffs.

I wonder if this soldier knows how to use that big ol' gun?

I think I might need a lube job

Mr. Fireman, you've got an awfully big hose

Be sure to stop by next week for Tempting Tuesday excerpt edition, where I'll share a very steamy snippet from my first release Pulse, which is available for pre-order on Amazon now!

*A word about the images used in this post* 

I do not own the rights to these pictures and have found them in online sources assumed to be public domain use. If you own the rights to any images used in this or other posts on this blog and would like the images removed, please contact me: authorarielstorm@gmail.com

Let's connect! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment