Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tempting Tuesday--Tattoo Edition

It's that time again. It's Tuesday, which is quickly becoming my favorite day of the week thanks in part to my Tempting Tuesday series.

I have so much fun searching out hotties on the internet and sharing them on my blog and I hope my readers enjoy this series as much as I do.

Without further ado, I give you this week's theme: Tattoos.


Who doesn't like a little (or a lot) of ink to accentuate the sexiness of the male form?


Hmmm, what is it about men sporting body art? It's an instant turn on, well, to me, anyway.

That's all I have for this edition. I told ya last week that this series would be light on text and did I lie? 

See you next Tuesday, ;)

*A word about the images used in this post* 

I do not own the rights to these pictures and have found them in online sources assumed to be public domain use. If you own the rights to any images used in this or other posts on this blog and would like the images removed, please contact me: authorarielstorm@gmail.com

Let's connect! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment