Saturday, March 14, 2015

#MySexySaturday Sexy Me Up #MSS83 The Dom Next Door by @AuthorAriel


Today I'm again participating in My Sexy Saturday.


The theme this week is Sexy Me Up. I'm sharing from my new release The Dom Next Door. The scene I've posted today is part of a fantasy that the heroine is having about the gorgeous Dom she watches from her apartment.

Read on for the book blurb and an excerpt!


Violet Hendrix is a writer stuck in a rut. Behind deadline on a manuscript and struggling with writer’s block, she tries people-watching as a way to jump-start her creativity. With her writing career on the line, and an inability to put words on the page, Violet becomes an obsessive voyeur. There’s no one she’s more interested in watching than Jack Riley, the commanding Dom who lives in the building next to hers.

As she admires him from afar, she begins to fantasize about being his submissive. When a chance encounter leads to an evening together, she has the opportunity to turn her submissive fantasy into reality. Can she submit to the Dom next door and surrender to pleasure?




What would’ve happened if Jack hadn’t gotten that phone call? Would I have eased the straps of my bathing suit down and flashed my bare breasts. In the glow of the tiki torches and the moon, would he have been able to make out my smooth flesh? Would that faint light pick up the droplets of water glistening on my hardened nipples?



A moan escaped my lips as I pictured myself, as an alluring siren, beckoning Jack with the curves of my body. I opened the front of the robe and my nipples tingled from the cool air and the erotic imagery playing in my mind. My fingers found the beaded points and plucked the sensitive area.


The Dom Next Door is available now at AmazonAmazon UKAmazon CA, All Romance eBooks and Nook

Looking for more steamy scenes? Be sure to keep the hop going by visiting http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.com/2015/03/sexy-me-up-mysexysaturday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment