Saturday, March 14, 2015

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks The Dom Next Door by @AuthorAriel


Today I'm again participating in a hop called Saturday Spankings and as the name suggests, all the posts will have excerpts of spanking scenes.


I'm sharing an excerpt from my new release The Dom Next Door. Read on for the book blurb and a spanking!


Violet Hendrix is a writer stuck in a rut. Behind deadline on a manuscript and struggling with writer’s block, she tries people-watching as a way to jump-start her creativity. With her writing career on the line, and an inability to put words on the page, Violet becomes an obsessive voyeur. There’s no one she’s more interested in watching than Jack Riley, the commanding Dom who lives in the building next to hers.

As she admires him from afar, she begins to fantasize about being his submissive. When a chance encounter leads to an evening together, she has the opportunity to turn her submissive fantasy into reality. Can she submit to the Dom next door and surrender to pleasure?




The tongues of leather from the flogger grazed the side of my cheeks, first my right then the left in a sweeping figure-eight. He used the device to strike me again and I bit my lip. My fantasy was being fulfilled, Jack had gone from being my mild-mannered neighbor, to the experienced Dom I’d known he was inside.

Jack—Master Jay—continued his expert whipping and I gave myself over completely. I got lost in the exquisite prickling of pain from the leather, lost in the rhythm of the flogger’s tails against my ass, lost in the tingle and heat that spread across my skin.

Every once in a while Jack would give me a short break. He’d lightly rub my backside and the stinging would subside. I started to crave an orgasm the way the parched yearn for water.

The Dom Next Door is available now at Amazon, Amazon UK, Amazon CA, All Romance eBooks and Nook

Looking for more spankings? Be sure to keep the hop going by visiting http://saturdayspankings.blogspot.com/2015/03/saturday-spankings-participants-march.html

4 comments: