Saturday, March 7, 2015

Saturday Spankings #SatSpanks Excerpt from The Dom Next Door

Today I'm participating in a weekly hop for the first time.

The hop is called Saturday Spankings and as the name suggests, all the posts will have excerpts of spanking scenes.

I'm sharing an excerpt from my upcoming release The Dom Next Door. Read on for the book blurb and a spanking!

Violet Hendrix is a writer stuck in a rut. Behind deadline on a manuscript and struggling with writer’s block, she tries people-watching as a way to jump-start her creativity. With her writing career on the line, and an inability to put words on the page, Violet becomes an obsessive voyeur. There’s no one she’s more interested in watching than Jack Riley, the commanding Dom who lives in the building next to hers.

As she admires him from afar, she begins to fantasize about being his submissive. When a chance encounter leads to an evening together, she has the opportunity to turn her submissive fantasy into reality. Can she submit to the Dom next door and surrender to pleasure?


Jack motioned for me to turn around, which I obeyed. I faced the wall and stared at the pictures of the New Mexico desert. Since I couldn’t see him it only enhanced the experience for me. I didn’t know what to expect, but as had been the case all night, Jack set the pace and tone. It was the most erotically frustrating experience of my life. He walked his fingers up the curves of my cheeks and rested them on the top of my rump.

“Such a perfect ass.”
A slap landed on my left cheek so quickly I jumped.
The Dom Next Door comes out on March 13. Pre-order it on Amazon now!

There's more spankings to enjoy! Be sure to stop by the other blogs taking part in this hop by visiting: http://saturdayspankings.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to Saturday Spankings. I understand writers block for sure, and this would be one great way to get your ideas flowing again. Really good snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to build the anticipation, isn't it? :) Nice to "meet" you!

    Anastasia Vitsky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I people watch all the time and make up stories for them. I love the sudden slap! Welcome to SatSpanks.

    ReplyDelete