Saturday, March 7, 2015

Sexy Me Once ~ #MySexySaturday #MSS82 ~ The Dom Next Door by @AuthorAriel

It's time once again for My Sexy Saturday.

This week's theme is Sexy Me Once and I thought it was a great theme to give readers a little taste of my upcoming release The Dom Next Door which releases 03/13 and is available for pre-order on Amazon now!

Here's the blurb and read below for the excerpt.

Violet Hendrix is a writer stuck in a rut. Behind deadline on a manuscript and struggling with writer’s block, she tries people-watching as a way to jump-start her creativity. With her writing career on the line, and an inability to put words on the page, Violet becomes an obsessive voyeur. There’s no one she’s more interested in watching than Jack Riley, the commanding Dom who lives in the building next to hers.
As she admires him from afar, she begins to fantasize about being his submissive. When a chance encounter leads to an evening together, she has the opportunity to turn her submissive fantasy into reality. Can she submit to the Dom next door and surrender to pleasure?

Here's my sexy seven sentences:


“Maybe the time for watching is over with, huh? Perhaps we’ve moved into the time for action.”

With those words he leaned in and fused our mouths together. His lips were soft as he nibbled at mine, working them apart. The smooth, velvet texture of his tongue caressed the inside of my mouth. He wrapped his hands around my waist and urged me toward him. I straddled his lap and gripped his shoulders for leverage.

Please visit the rest of the blogs taking part in this week's My Sexy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment