Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tempting Tuesday--Inspiration for The Dom Next Door

My BDSM short story The Dom Next Door comes out this Friday, so for today's Tempting Tuesday, I thought I'd share something a little different. This edition features a couple of pictures of the inspiration for the sexy male character in The Dom Next Door.

When I set out to write this story, I closed my eyes and tried to conjure up the hottest Dom I could imagine. I pictured a man with dark hair, a sensual, piercing gaze, full lips and a bit of sexy stubble on his face. And Colin Farrell is the absolute embodiment of Jack Riley the Dom in my story. Here's a short excerpt and photos of my smoking hot inspiration!

Those eyes....


That face...


Violet Hendrix is a writer stuck in a rut. Behind deadline on a manuscript and struggling with writer’s block, she tries people-watching as a way to jump-start her creativity. With her writing career on the line, and an inability to put words on the page, Violet becomes an obsessive voyeur. There’s no one she’s more interested in watching than Jack Riley, the commanding Dom who lives in the building next to hers.
As she admires him from afar, she begins to fantasize about being his submissive. When a chance encounter leads to an evening together, she has the opportunity to turn her submissive fantasy into reality. Can she submit to the Dom next door and surrender to pleasure?






And now for a fun and sexy excerpt!

"English was always my least favorite subject in school. Too many rules to follow.”

“Oh? So, you don’t like following rules? You’re a bad boy are you?”

“I don’t know if I’d go that far, but I prefer making the rules to following them.”

Beneath my cotton t-shirt my nipples hardened. I could follow any rule he dished out. With pleasure.

The Dom Next Door releases on Friday, March 13, 2015. It will be available for purchase at Amazon, Amazon UK, All Romance ebooks and Barnes & Noble. 

You can pre-order The Dom Next Door on Amazon by clicking here,

See you next Tuesday :)

*A word about the images used in this post* 

I do not own the rights to these pictures and have found them in online sources assumed to be public domain use. If you own the rights to any images used in this or other posts on this blog and would like the images removed, please contact me: authorarielstorm@gmail.com

Let's connect! Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment